Next Volunteer Orientation Class:
Saturday, May 25th, 2013 10:00am until 12:00pm
If you are under 18 years old you must be accompanied by your parent or legal guardian.
Desiree Terrones: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you fill out our online volunteer application, you will soon be contacted by our volunteer coordinator for more detailed instructions for the day of the orientation.
If you want to make a big difference in the lives of our bully residents, there are many ways you can get involved. We need volunteers for everything from walking dogs to helping at adoption events! With over 30 dogs at our facility, volunteers play a huge role in enriching the lives of the dogs sheltered at FBR.
Volunteers work includes but is not limited to:
• Walking and Playing with the dogs (they need it, plus it's just plain fun!)
• Help train the dogs (leash training, basic manners, tricks)
• Help feed and clean kennels (help us continue to keep a clean and healthy environment)
• Help with handy-work around the rescue (something always needs fixing!)
• Gardening and help keeing the grounds tidy (shows a friendly place for when hopeful forever families come to visit)
• Helping at adoption and promotion events
Interested in getting your company involved? We host corporate volunteer days too! PG&E & Wathen Castanos
are just some of the companies that have already participated!
You may also contact our Volunteers Coordinator, Desiree Terronez: Desiree@fresnobullyrescue.org