Scroll down for event sponsorship and vendor info!
Get your walking shoes ready and help raise awareness for bully-breeds and responsible dog owners everywhere! Wear your dogs out with a 2 mile walk around Woodward Park. Dress your doggie up in their best Halloween costume! After the walk, take your dog around trick-or-treating at the great vendor booths. Get your photo taken at the photo booth and join in the Costume Contest with celebrity guest judges!
ALL DOGS ARE WELCOME!
The Bully Walk is NOT limited to only "bully-breed" dogs. All proceeds benefit the Fresno Bully Rescue.
Sunday, October 3rd, 2021
WOODWARD PARK Mountain View Picnic Area
7775 Friant Road, Fresno CA 93720
Registration opens at 8:00am
Walk begins at 9:00am
$15 PER HUMAN:
Includes event T-Shirt & Raffle Entry
PARK ADMISSION is $5 per vehicle *Event registration does not include park admission.
8:00am-9:00am: Event Registration & Shirt Pick-Up
9:00am: 2 Mile Walk
10:45am: DOGGY COSTUME CONTEST
9:00am-12:00pm: Face Painting, Vendor Booths, Photo Booth and MORE!
As one of our guest judges for the costume contest!
Moose's Meals, Inc.
Anything's Pawsible Dog Training
Karen's Critter Corner
Mellow Yellow B.O.M
Maroa Track Pet Hospital
De Pasquale Publications
Hartman's Cookies & Sweets
Fur Real Life Photography
Valley Animal Center
Lucky Dog Rescue @ The Ranch
Lab Rescue Fresno
URBAN SUBURBAN APPAREL
Check out this great video produced by our event partner BMW Fresno
1. Absolutely NO retractable leashes or heavy chain leashes may be used.
2. No aggressive behavior is allowed, please do not put your pet in a situation that it is not ready for, also remember to give other dogs their space too!
3. Leashes MUST be kept ON at all times. NO off-leash walking is allowed.
4. Please clean up after your pet. Make sure any pups are current on their vaccines!
5. Stay hydrated! There will be several water/cool down stations provided for your dog to enjoy while on the walk. There will also be water bottles for sale at the event for $1 each.
6. Wear good walking shoes! The walk is mostly on grass & dirt so some surfaces may be uneven. Good shoes will help you keep your balance when you have an excited dog tugging on the leash.
7. Please do not let children hold the leash. All dogs must be under the supervision of adults.